A multi-camera studio with greenscreen, four-point lighting, interchangable desks, tables, and seating, and various other lighting and audio equipment. The room is available for reservation at https://ldtreservations.as.virginia.edu.
Media Studies students are required to sign the Media Studies Equipment Stewardship Code & Contract prior to checking out Media Studies designated equipment.
The Media Studio Guide contains various videos and tutorials on how to use Media Studio equipment and software.
- If it doesn't load immediately, wait a minute or so.
- Click and drag to move around.
- Click on information dots for specifics.
- (optional) To visit a full screen version in a new tab, click on the polygon icon in upper left.
- (optional) To view in Google Cardboard:
- Visit this page in Google Chrome on your phone.
- Tap the polygon icon in the upper left hand corner of the tour window.
- When you get to the tour page, tap the Google Cardboard Glasses icon and then put device into your Google Carboard.