Wilson Hall Room 235 - Media Production Studio
A multi-camera studio with greenscreen, four-point lighting, interchangable desks, tables, and seating, and various other lighting and audio equipment. The room is available for reservation at https://ldtreservations.as.virginia.edu.
Wilson Hall Room 207 - Media Equipment Checkout and Media Editing Lab
8 27" iMac computers with Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Audacity, and Camtasia are available for use as editing stations for authorized users. Additionally, the Media Studio Server is available for secure backup and cooperative work to authorized users.
Media equipment reservation is available at https://ldtreservations.as.virginia.edu. Under "Book by Category", select "Equipment".
Media Studies students are required to sign the Media Studies Equipment Stewardship Code & Contract prior to checking out Media Studies designated equipment.
The Media Studio Guide contains various videos and tutorials on how to use Media Studio equipment and software.
The equipment checkout and editing lab (Wilson 207) is open 10AM-4PM, Mon-Fri.
For access to the Media Prodcution Studio during staffed hours, go to the equipment checkout and ask the Media Studio Technology Consultants on duty for access to the production studio.
After-hours card swipe access available upon completion of an orientation.
Staffed Hours: 10:00am - 4:00pm Mon - Fri. For schedule changes, please visit check the Announcements section at ldtreservations.as.virginia.edu.
- If it doesn't load immediately, wait a minute or so.
- Click and drag to move around.
- Click on information dots for specifics.
- (optional) To visit a full screen version in a new tab, click on the polygon icon in upper left.
- (optional) To view in Google Cardboard:
- Visit this page in Google Chrome on your phone.
- Tap the polygon icon in the upper left hand corner of the tour window.
- When you get to the tour page, tap the Google Cardboard Glasses icon and then put device into your Google Carboard.