Location and Hours
Access by appointment or via card swipe after orientation
Description and Resources
The Maker Studio is a zero-barrier-to-entry makerspace in Wilson Hall. This means we welcome and encourage total novices! It is a space to explore digital and analog fabrication, with an emphasis on Arts & Humanities Scholarship. We welcome all students from the College of Arts & Sciences, as well as select collaborators from other schools. Our resources include the following:
- 3D Printers
- Laser Cutter
- CNC Router
- Soldering Stations
- Hand / Power Tools
*Virtual Tour Instructions and Troubleshooting
- If it doesn't load immediately, wait a minute or so.
- Click and drag to move around.
- Click on information dots for specifics.
- (optional) To visit a full screen version in a new tab, click on the polygon icon in upper left (or click this link https://poly.google.com/view/5i2ci8D7pcn).
- (optional) To view in Google Cardboard:
- Visit this page in Google Chrome on your phone.
- Tap the polygon icon in the upper left hand corner of the tour window (or tap this link https://poly.google.com/view/5i2ci8D7pcn)
- When you get to the tour page, tap the Google Cardboard Glasses icon and then put device into your Google Carboard.